Monday, October 26, 2009

I have taught hundreds of Art Lessons to students ranging from 8 to 80 years old. I always guarantee that each student will go home with an attractive watercolour painting that they will be proud to frame and hang in their home. I am confident about this because I use a step by step teaching approach. I demonstrate each step, and then the student does the step. By breaking the process down to simple and doable units, there is less chance of the student being overwhelmed. I can teach techniques in one day, that have taken me four decades to master.Typically these will be weekend sessions of one day (1 painting) or two days (2 paintings) of about six hours per day.

DAILY COST PER STUDENT:
4-6 STUDENTS ($125.00 each / DAY)
7-16 STUDENTS ($90.00 each / DAY)
Contact Me For Details:
250 826 8446
ronfinch@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment